SEARCH FOR SOMETHING ELSE???

Custom Search

Thursday, August 20, 2009

SOME FAQs ABOUT NCLEX EXAMS

Question:
NCLEX® exam: Good day! Is it possible to take California NCLEX® in Saipan? :
Answer:
Yes. NCLEX® is the same for all US states. However, since you must apply through a state, you can apply through California and then take the NCLEX® in Saipan. However, California will no longer issue a license without a social security number. If you plan on using your license in lieu of the CGFNS exam, then you must have a full and unrestricted RN license in the state of the US employer sponsor.

Question:
NCLEX-RN inquiry : I am a CGFNS PASSER had TOEFL with satisfactory result,got NCLEX-RN BULLETIN and the WA STATE application form ,:A)Can I take a NCLEX-RN without a SS no.?B)Can I submit my application form while I,m here or need to mailed from our country(PHILIPPINES)?
Answer:
I am not familiar with the requirements of the Board of Nursing in Washington state. Some states do require a social security number. Have you looked at their web site? If you are in the USA, you can obtain a US Employer sponsor. If you are in the USA, I would like to talk with you.

Question:
NCLEX application for exam in Guam or Saipan : Where can I request for NCLEX applications? I dont have a social security number can I still take the test in Guam or Saipan? Where can I get a list of exam dates in Guam or Saipan?
Answer:
Not all states require a social security number. California does not nor does New Mexico. If you apply for NCLEX® through a state that does not require a social security number, then you can choose Guam or Saipan as your preferred testing site. Tests are given 5 to 6 days per week, depending upon the test center. The nurse receives an approval from NCLEX® and then calls to make an appointment.

Question:
NCLEX® : I intent to go to Calif. for my nursing job. So,can I skip CGFNS and take NCLEX in Guam or Saipan.
Answer:
Yes. California is one of the states that does not require the CGFNS exam in order to be approved to sit for NCLEX®. You can skip CGFNS exam in many cases. Although my home state, Arizona, currently requires the CGFNS exam, they will endorse a foreign educated nurse who is licensed in aother non-CGFNS state such as California. Arizona does require that the nurse obtain a CGFNS Credential review of their transcripts and validation from the PRC, in the case of the Philippines.

Question:
NCLEX ATT : I'm planning to apply RN Licensure in Arizona State Board, as I know one of the requirements is to have an SSS number in the application form, will I be given ATT for NCLEX or release my license if pass?
Answer:
Arizona does not require a social security license for foreign educated nurses based overseas. You will get a social security number after arrival in US with proper work permit. Other states do require this social security number at the time of application and this can pose a problem for the nurse who has never been to USA and cannot apply until all required goverment forms has been provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment